Tuesday, October 13, 2015

New Cookie Jar Top



When the glass top from the cookie jar fell and broke, Enrico, my husband offered to make a new one. I have to say I am delighted.
Inside are my Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies which I have blogged before. I make
them all the time.

Preheat oven to 350º
 1. Mix together:          ½  cup            Butter, melted
                                    ¼  cup             Coconut Oil
½  cup             Sugar or Xylitol (or ¼ cup each)
2                      Eggs
1  tsp               Vanilla Extract
1  whole          Lemon Zest

2. Add and mix:          2 cups             Almond Flour
                                    2 cups             lmond Meal
                                    ⅔ cup             Cacao Nibs
                                    ½  tsp             Baking Powder
                                    1 pinch           Salt
                                      cup            Dark Chocolate Chips  (72%)

3. Make into small balls and press down gently on cookie sheet lined with Parchment paper.


Bake at 350º for 18-20 minutes until just browned.


No comments:

Post a Comment